For summer programs please choose the 2023-2024 academic year. For fall and year-long programs, please choose the 2024-2025 academic year.
Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part One requirements.
- Program Selection
- Application Essays*
- USC Transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Contact Information Agreement
- Student Agreement
- Covid - 19 Waiver
- General Statement of Responsibility
- Acknowledgement of Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance
- Education Abroad Application Fee: $150
Step 3: Education Abroad will pre-approve your application.
If you have not received communication in one week after the application deadline and you have confirmed that Part 1 has been submitted, please contact our office at email@example.com.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part Two requirements.
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form (Students doing summer programs who are not not using financial, do not need to complete this form.)
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Proof of Application to Host University
- Education Abroad Approval Form
- Pre-Departure Modules (Students will complete both an Online Course and In-Person Workshop)
Step 5: The Education Abroad Office will complete your enrollment in the INTL placeholder course and mandatory overseas insurance. For spring applicants, you will be notified of your enrollments and sent final approval in late November/early December. For summer applicants, approvals will be sent in late April. For Fall/Academic Year applicants, approvals will be sent in mid-late July. Please note that if your application materials are incomplete, you will not be enrolled in either the INTL course or insurance.
If you have already applied for Part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
*Students applying for Summer Direct will need to reach out to the Education Abroad Office or their specific EAO Advisor to obtain a document for these non-applicable steps.*
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.