- You must be a South Carolina resident.
- You must be a dependent student.
- You must be an undergraduate student.
- You must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- You must have completed a FAFSA and additional follow-up documentation requested by our office.
- You must have a total adjusted gross income less than $100,000.
- You must be ineligible for a Federal Pell Grant, but demonstrate an expected family contribution, via the FAFSA, that indicates lower middle-income status. The EFC threshold for lower middle income status is adjusted each year based upon funding availability.
Funding for the USC Access Grant is limited and it is based on the amount of funds available.