Visit Our Office
Visit the Sexual Health office on the first floor of the Center for Health and Well-Being for free safer sex supplies and sexual health advice from our sex educators. Using condoms consistently and correctly is the best way to protect yourself and your partner from unintended pregnancy and infection. Drop by to pick up:
- External condoms (a variety of sizes, brands, and specialty features)
- Internal condoms
- Dental Dams
- Water-based and silicone-based lubricant
- Informational materials
We also understand the needs of all health communities and can speak to issues related to LGBTQIA+ health.
We welcome drop-in conversations when available on a broad range of sexual health topics, including:
- STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- Birth Control and PrEP Access
- Condoms and Other Safer Sex Supplies
- Talking With a Partner
- LGBTQIA+ Affirming Care
- Community Resources
The sexual health office offers free virtual and in-person consultations for students who are interested in STI testing or want to discuss sexual health questions and concerns. To schedule an appointment for free consultation, call 803-576-6558 or visit MyHealthSpace
Our in-house lab tests for:
- HIV (Testing should take place two weeks after exposure)
- Chlamydia (Testing should take place two weeks after exposure)
- Gonorrhea (Testing should take place two weeks after exposure)
- Syphilis (RPR) (Testing should take place three months after exposure)
- Trichomoniasis and more.
S.H.O.P. TALK allows you to drop-in and ask our sexual health educators your questions and get your FREE safer sex supplies.
Hours: Fridays, 12 - 5 PM
Location: Center for Health & Well-Being, 101A
Our sex educators offer a variety of sexual health presentations. Request an existing presentation or a custom presentation for your class, organization, dorm, or event.