The Faculty Expertise Database (FacED), is maintained by the Office of the Vice President for Research's IT and Data Management Team, and powered by data drawn from USCeRA, USC's electronic research administration software system. This robust tool was developed to foster research collaboration and to showcase the wide array of expertise and talent offered by the faculty of the University of South Carolina.
Visit the Faculty Expertise Database to:
- Browse for research collaborators by college, department and program.
- Search for faculty members with expertise in a specific area of interest.
- Search for a specific faculty member to view his or her career and contact information.
- Share details about your expertise and research interest with your faculty colleagues.
- Search for international activity (research, creative, teaching, service, study abroad, etc.), by country in which the activity occurred (or country in which a faculty member has lived) or by foreign language spoken.