The Student Success Center will offer a combination of virtual & face-to-face appointments.
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials
- Click on "Make an Appointment" (right hand side of screen)
- Under 'What type of appointment would you like to schedule?', select 'Student Success Center Services'
- Please indicate what service you'd like to utilize (list of options available in the drop down menu)
- Pick a date
- Select 'Find Available Time'
- Select your preferred staff member (optional)
- Select how you'd like to meet (optional)
- Select your preferred location (optional)
- Select your course (required for Peer Tutoring and Peer Writing but optional for other SSC services)
- Select your preferred time
- Re-confirm how you'd like to meet (in-person or online)
- Input any comments you'd like to share that you think would be helpful for your tutor/consultant (i.e., what you would like to talk about)
- Select yes to e-mail and text message reminder
- Review appointment details and confirm
- Select 'Schedule'
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation
Your consultant/tutor will send you a calendar invite no later than 1 hour of your appointment time, which will contain the link you will use to access the session when it’s scheduled to begin, as well as additional logistics. In the meantime, please be sure to download the Microsoft Teams app onto your laptop or cellphone (to download Microsoft Teams, log into Office 365 with your USC credentials).
- Download the Microsoft Teams app onto your laptop or cellphone. To download Microsoft Teams, log into Office 365 with your USC credentials, then click on the Teams icon to initiate the download process.
Further instructions on how to attend your virtual appointment can be found in the Preparing for and Attending an Online Appointment Guide [pdf].
Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
On the right side, under 'Upcoming Appointments', select the appointment that you would like cancel
A window will pop up with your appointment details, click 'Cancel My Attendance' on the bottom left
On the next screen, please select 'Student Canceled' as your reason
Select 'Mark as Canceled'
A confirmation will appear confirming that your appointment has been canceled. Follow the above instructions schedule a new appointment if needed.
If you can't make it, let us know in advance. We have a strict 24-hour appointment cancellation
policy. To cancel an appointment scheduled to occur within 24 hours, you will need to call
or visit the Student Success Center (803-777-1000), as you will not be able to cancel
online. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your appointment time will result in
a $15 fee, charged to your Self Service Carolina account.
Manage your fees »
Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.