Skip to Content

My USC Salkehatchie

Veteran's Benefits

We are appreciative of your service to our country and will work to assist you with both understanding veterans educational benefits and certifying your enrollment to receive your benefits.

New students must apply for veteran’s benefits at US Department of Veterans Affairs.    If you are a transfer student who has used VA Benefits previously, you must complete a form to change schools. Contact the financial aid office with any questions.

Prospective students are directed to receive approval from the student's ESO, military counselor or Service prior to enrollment.