Skip to Content

My USC Sumter


    Below are the most commonly requested forms that student may use at some point during their time at USC Sumter. These and other forms can also be found in the Records and Registration Office. All forms should be submitted to the Records and Registration Office in the Williams-Brice-Edwards Administration Building.  

    Student Forms


    Associate of Arts Advisement Worksheet [PDF]

    Associate of Science Advisement Worksheet [PDF]

    Citizenship Verification Form

    Immunization Form

    Name Change Form

    Parking and Security Fee Waiver Request Form

    Probationary Acceptance Request Form

    Request for Readmission Suspension Form

    Re-verification of Active Duty Millitary Service Form

    Special Enrollment Request Form - For taking courses outside of the USC System

    State Residency Form

    Other forms can found on the USC Columbia Registrar Page


    The following forms are currently being updated. If you would like to request a copy, please call the Records and Advisement office at 803-938-3800.
    • Override Request Form
    • Concurrent Enrollment Form
      • For taking courses at another USC Campus
    • Immunization Form
    • Shaw AFB Release of Information Form
    • Enrollment Verification Request Form
      • USC Sumter students can obtain an official enrollment verification for insurance or other purposes in SSC by choosing the Student Menu then Student Records and Enrollment Verification Service