- Major: Art Education
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: April 1
Spring Application Deadline: October 1
- Official GRE or MAT scores
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (at least one must be from a professor)
- Personal Statement
- CV or Resume
- Portfolio: Please upload a digital portfolio of 20 images of recent work and an identifying list of works, as a single .pdf document
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) degree in Art Education leads to initial teacher licensure/certification at the K - 12 level.