- Major: Health Care Compliance
- Degree: Certificate of Graduate Study
- School/College: Law
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall: applications are accepted throughout the year
Spring: applications are accepted throughout the year
- Official Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
A Note from the Program
This post-bachelor’s degree is for health care professionals and students who want to learn how to identify legal risks inherent to the field as well as health care systems and applicable laws and regulations in America.
Taught by accomplished health care professionals and attorneys, this 18-hour certificate is 100% online, on-demand, and has no GRE or LSAT requirement. This program is ideal for:
- Attorneys and paralegals
- Hospital and public health administrators
- Health care compliance officers
- Health insurance compliance officers
- Physician assistants (PA)
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Athletic trainers
- Students interested in careers in the health care field