- Colleges and Schools
- College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- Faculty and Staff
- Christopher Knezevich
Faculty and Staff
|Department:||School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
|Office:||307 McCutchen House|
M.A., Education and Educational Studies, University of Phoenix
B.S., Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of South Carolina (Sumter and Columbia)
Christopher Knezevich has over 15 years of restaurant and bar management experience. Prior to his work in the industry, Knezevich spent five years in banking, serving in a wide array of positions from teller to manager, to investigating money laundering and fraud. Passionate about higher education, he has been working as an instructor for the past several years. Knezevich began at USC Sumter as a recruiter and advisor for Palmetto College, then became director of continuing education where he taught University 101 and bowling. Most recently, Knezevich accepted his dream job to teach restaurant management for the College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management.
Knezevich is a USC Sumter and USC Columbia alumnus, graduating with a bachelor’s of science in criminology and criminal justice in 2008. Knezevich also has a Master of Arts in education and educational studies from the University of Phoenix.
An advocate of philanthropy, Knezevich is a member of the Sertoma Club, an organization that supports service to mankind. Knezevich and his wife, Camille, have four children and have been married since 2008. He and his family reside in Irmo, South Carolina.
In the Media
- As the holidays near, tipping becomes more complicated: Star Tribune
- After humble beginnings, Columbia food trucks find success in making the jump: Post and Courier
- McCutchen House opens to the public for first time since 2019: Columbia Regional Business Report
- USC students learn by doing at historic McCutchen House: Daily Gamecock
- HRTM 370 – Restaurant and Food Production Management
- Sertoma Club