Faculty and Staff
Yiming (Krystal) Qi
|Department:||Office of Corporate Engagement
College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
|LinkedIn:||My LinkedIn profile|
B.S., Hospitality Management; Minor, Event Management, University of South Carolina
Yiming (Krystal) Qi received her bachelor's degree in hospitality management with a minor in event management from the University of South Carolina's College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management in May 2022. Qi worked with Sree Hospitality as a guest care associate before beginning her new role with HRSM as a program coordinator.
During her sophomore year at the College of HRSM, Qi was an international program intern, later becoming an undergraduate assistant working with the director of recruitment in the college. She represented the college by attending the world's largest lodging investment conference, Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), as a student ambassador in her senior year at USC.
Prior to her arrival to study at USC, Qi worked as a teacher's assistant at an education company in Beijing when she was 16 and was promoted to class and activities planner one year later.
Honors / Awards
- Graduation with Leadership Distinction in Professional and Civic Engagement, USC
- Winner, College of HRSM 2022 Dean’s Award for Outstanding Leadership
- Second Place award, Discover USC, Presenter for International Organizations
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE)
- Eta Sigma Delta Honor Society (ESD)