Skip to Content

My Arnold School

Change of Address Reporting Requirements For Non-US Citizens

The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) requires all non-US citizens to report their current address, as well as any changes of address within 10 days of moving to a new location.

Failure to report your address is a violation of your visa status.

To report your address:

  • Students on the F and J student visas should update their address in USC's student database by entering the new address in SSC. International Programs for Students will forward the new address information electronically to the SEVIS database.
  • Be sure to report a local street address or a campus address where you live. P.O. boxes or academic department addresses are not acceptable.

For more information on Student Visas.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.